What is Security Guaranteed by Migrera?
It is an additional value-added service assurance from Migrera. If any of your household items are lost in transit, Migrera will investigate, track, deliver or compensate as it fits.
How can I avail Security Assurance Guarantee?
In the "Quotes page”, select packers and movers for which you see a “Migrera Anchored Security Guaranteed badge” for assurance.
How can I claim for any item(s) that went missing during transit?
To claim for a transit theft:
- Contact your move coordinator at the unloading point and do sign the Proof OF Delivery(POD) mentioning the missing item(s) number. Any claim made later is voidable and subjected to rejection.
- Migrera would initially conduct an extensive search of our records to see if we can locate your missing item, and often may need your cooperation to do so. This process can take 6 to 8 business days.
- If the missing items(s) not found, Migrera will refund the eligible amount within 4 to 6 business days.
- The refund amount will be subject to a minimum of any of the following criteria:
- Item value as declared in the insurance cover.
- Up to Rs 10,000/- for Economy packers & movers
- Proportional compensation for premium / elite packers & movers.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Security guaranteed shall be voidable in the event of misrepresentation, mis-description or non-disclosure in any material particular.
- It is applicable only when full payment for the move is made on or before the move day.
- Security guaranteed is applicable only for items disclosed in the Items list at the loading point.
- If the claim be in any respect fraudulent, or if any fraudulent means or devices be used by the claimant , to obtain any benefit under this offer of compensation, or if any loss or damage be occasioned by the willful act or with the connivance of the claimant, all benefit under this compensation offer will be forfeited.
- Migrera reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.